Standard format for the waste delivery reciept following s ships use of port reception facilities. This form is to be retained onboard with the Oil Record Book or Garbage Record Book.[Download not found]
MEPC.1/Circ 645 Waste Delivery Reciept Form
Dear Members Please click below on Capt. Paddy McKnight’s report IMO MARINE ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION COMMITTEE 78, 6 – 10 JUNE 2022 Brgds Kuba...
The IMO Maritime Safety Committee (MSC) held its 103rd Session (MSC 103) remotely from Wednesday 5 through Friday 14...
The IMO’s Sub-Committee on Ship Design and Construction held its 1st session (SDC1) from Monday 20 through Friday 24...
The IMO Sub-Committee on Ship Systems and Equipment held its 6th Session (SSE 6) from Monday 4 through Friday...
- Use of Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus (EEBD) and Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCABA)
- Full Members
- MarTrust launches new e-wallet and card to enhance seafarers’ welfare
- InterManager’s Letter to the Secretary General of the International Maritime Organization
- ARC Intelligence Report
- Record all enclosed space deaths urges InterManager as two more workers die
- InterManager Daily News 29.07.2022.
- Seanergy Maritime announced Approval of Listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market and Ex-Distribution for Spin-Off of United Maritime Corporation and additional share buybacks and Open-Market Stock Purchase plan by the CEO
- InterManager Daily News 28.06.2022.
- InterManager Daily News 27.06.2022.
- InterManager praises our “excellent people” on Day of the Seafarer, adding there is “room for improvement” in the treatment of our crews