MEPC58 adopted the NOx Technical Code 2008 interim guidelines until the code enters force on 01 July 2010.[Download not found]
MEPC.1/Circ 638 Interim Guidelines for the Application of the NOx Technical Code 2008, dated 17 Nov 2008
The IMO’s Committee on Maritime Safety (MSC) held its 92nd session from Wednesday 12 through Friday 21 June 2013...
Standard format for the advanced notification form for waste delivery to port reception facilities.
IMO EXPERT WORKSHOP ON THE UPDATE OF GHG EMISSIONS ESTIMATE FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (Update – EW) 26 February – 1 March 2013Kuba Szymanski,
The Expert Workshop on the update of GHG emissions estimate for international shipping (Update-EW) took place at IMO from...
Guidance to search and rescue services in relation to requesting and recieving LRIT information.
The IMO Sub-Committee on Human Element, Training and Watchkeeping held its 2nd Session (HTW2) from Monday 2 through Friday...
The IMO Sub-Committee on Pollution Prevention and Response held its 7th session (PPR 7) from 17 – 21 February...
- Full Members
- Use of Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus (EEBD) and Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCABA)
- MarTrust launches new e-wallet and card to enhance seafarers’ welfare
- InterManager’s Letter to the Secretary General of the International Maritime Organization
- ARC Intelligence Report
- IMO SUB-COMMITTEE ON POLLUTION PREVENTION AND RESPONSE 3 – 7 FEBRUARY 2014
- InterManager Daily News 01.07.2022.
- 30 June 2022 InterManager weekly video report
- InterManager Daily News 30.06.2022.
- InterManager Daily News 29.07.2022.
- Seanergy Maritime announced Approval of Listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market and Ex-Distribution for Spin-Off of United Maritime Corporation and additional share buybacks and Open-Market Stock Purchase plan by the CEO