CrewConnect Global Conference – Capt. Kuba Szymanski represeting InterManager
CrewConnect Global Conference
Salvage & Wreck Removal Conference
4 – 6 December 2019, Hilton London Tower Bridge
Intermanager members can receive a 20% discount to attend the Salvage & Wreck Removal Conference with VIP code FKT3554IM.
Part of the new Global Marine Casualties Week, Salvage & Wreck London is the world’s biggest gathering and a key venue for 200+ salvage professionals to discuss legal and insurance issues, examine recent casualty operations and incidents, and focus on the future role of salvage, new ways of working and emerging technology.
What you will hear about:
- The annual review from the International Salvage Union on the state of the industry
- A debate on the ‘economic’ health of the salvage industry
- Updates on LOF 2020 – amendments and changes to the contract
- Analysis of recent cases including the ‘Renos’ and implications for stakeholders
- Management of oil and chemical spills, and latest research on response capabilities
- International salvage response from the UK, Norway and China
- New approaches to wreck removal and use of QRA
- New technology advances to aid casualty response
Speakers confirmed so far include senior experts from SMIT Salvage BV, IUMI, Steamship Mutual, The Shipowners’ Club, IMO, ISU and Norwegian Coastal Administration.
New for 2019: Management and Prevention of Containership Fires Seminar
Examine and discuss the crucial issues surrounding containership fires to understand the risks, explore the insurance aspects, manage operations during an incident and dispose of hazardous cargoes and waste after a fire.
Click here to view the full agenda and initial speaker line-up.