How to crew the fleet with qualified ships cooks is a taxing question. New MLC 2006 Regulations require Managers...
Tag Archive for: personnel
- Full Members
- Use of Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus (EEBD) and Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCABA)
- MarTrust launches new e-wallet and card to enhance seafarers’ welfare
- InterManager’s Letter to the Secretary General of the International Maritime Organization
- ARC Intelligence Report
- IMO SUB-COMMITTEE ON POLLUTION PREVENTION AND RESPONSE 3 – 7 FEBRUARY 2014
- InterManager Daily News 01.07.2022.
- 30 June 2022 InterManager weekly video report
- InterManager Daily News 30.06.2022.
- InterManager Daily News 29.07.2022.
- Seanergy Maritime announced Approval of Listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market and Ex-Distribution for Spin-Off of United Maritime Corporation and additional share buybacks and Open-Market Stock Purchase plan by the CEO
BIMCO coronavirus Covid-19 crew crewmanagement Egypt enclosed spaces environment green shipping health IMO industry standards INS Vindyagiri InterManager keyworkers KPI Project Kuba Szymanski Lloyds List Maritime membership Nordlake pandemic performance monitoring Piracy Pirates president research Roberto Giorgi Russia safety Seafarer seafarers ship shipmanagement ship management Shipping Somalia teamwork training Ukraine vaccination video Videotel Warship Zirku