Seminar on Ship Recycling
The Japanese Government (MLIT) is organising the Seminar on Ship Recycling (Friday, 10 May 2019, in the IMO Headquarters, London) at IMO building from 14:00 of 10 May (registration to be started at 13:30) in order to increase international awareness of the importance of the early entry into force of the HKC (this year is the 10th anniversary of the HKC!!). – Capt. Paddy McKnight representing InterManager
There is an exclusive 20% discount available for InterManager members attending the CruiseConnect Europe Summit, 29-30 May 2019, Alexandra Hotel Barcelona.
Dedicated to crew recruitment, training and retention for cruise, the summit will provide strategic advice on how best to recruit and retain talent in the coming years, covering aspects such as multi-cultural training, building a talent pipeline, technology and delivery of customer service in a culture of safety on board, and plenty more.
You will hear from and network with influential figures representing the largest cruise lines, associations and training providers including:
- Magali Bertolucci, Director of Crew Development & Strategy, MSC Cruises
- Nico Corbjin, Vice President, Crew Management, MSC HR
- Douglas Diggle, Founder/ CEO, Cruise Shipping Association/ Across Oceans Group
- Lena Dyring, Assistant Director, Cruise Operations, Norwegian Seafarers’ Union
- Roger Harris, Executive Director, International Seafarers’ Welfare and Assistance Network
- Antonella Varbaro, Fleet Hotel Human Resources Director, Costa Crociere
- Drew Howell, Director Talent Acquisition & Workforce Management, Holland America Group
- Henriette Bodenham, Operations Manager, South African Maritime Training Academy (SAMTRA)
Take a look at the full agenda and speaker line-up here.
Register online using Intermanager’s exclusive promo code FKT3624IM to save 20% on your place.
Register as a group – the third and subsequent delegates in a group booking will receive a 50% discount in addition to the Intermanager’s discount of 20%.
Need assistance? Contact the event team at [email protected] or call on +44 (0) 20 7017 5511.