13th Annual Capital Link Shipping & Marine Services Forum – September 13, 2021 | Digital event
Capital Link’s 13th Annual Capital Link Shipping & Marine Services Forum “ Supercycle Ahead”, will take place digitally on Monday, September 13th, 2021, from 9:40 am – 6:00 pm BST. The forum is held in partnership with Astrup Fearnley,in cooperation with the London Stock Exchange, and in conjunction with the London International Shipping Week 2021, LISW21.
The Forum will feature UK based and international industry leaders addressing a global audience on issues of relevance to the UK maritime cluster and to the global industry, highlighting London’s Maritime Industry Ecosystem, such as capital raising, the bond market, the new landscape of capital sources, shipbroking, S&P and newbuilds, decarbonization, marine insurance, and more.
Keynote & Featured Speakers
- Mr. Robert Courts, Under-Secretary of State for Transport – UK
- Mrs. Karrie Trauth, Head of Shipping – Shell Shipping & Trading
- Dr. Martin Stopford
- Ms. Nusrat Ghani, MP Member of the UK Parliament; Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State – Department of Transport
A High Caliber Audience of Shipping Professionals, Financiers & Investors
The Forum draws in a large, high-caliber audience of ship owning and offshore executives, institutional investors, research analysts, industry experts, commercial and investment bankers, risk advisors, private equity and venture capital firms, high-net worth investors, and financial media. By attending, participants will gain a deeper understanding of the current state of the shipping and marine services industry, the subsequent effects on their investments, and a clear focus on the opportunities and challenges ahead.
• REAFFIRMING GLOBAL MARITIME LEADERSHIP IN A POST-BREXIT BRITAIN
Opening Keynote Remarks
• LONDON CALLING – LEADING THE GLOBAL DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
• PROVIDING CAPITAL TO SHIPPING – THE NEW LANDSCAPE
Banks – Alternative Finance – The Emergence of New Capital Sources and Finance Hubs
• SPOTLIGHT ON DECARBONIZATION – TECHNOLOGY – SAFETY
1×1 Discussion between: Shell & DNV
• DECARBONIZATION – TO FAIL OR NOT TO FAIL?
Keynote Presentation – Dr. Martin Stopford
• THE S&P AND NEWBUILDING MARKETS – IMPACT OF TECHNOLOGY, FINANCE & REGULATION
• SHIPPING – THE INVESTOR VIEWPOINT
• GLOBAL SHIPPING – A SUPERCYCLE AHEAD?
• CLOSING REMARKS – Mrs. Nusrat Ghani
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Commercial and Investment Bankers • Charterers • Classification Societies • Commodity and Energy Traders • Finance Providers • Financial Advisors • Financial and Trade Media • Hedge Fund Managers • Institutional Investors • P&I Executives • Lawyers and Insurers • Market Analysts and Consultants • Private Equity Firms • Risk Advisors • Ship Managers • Ship Operators • Shipowners • Shipbrokers • Sovereign Wealth Funds • Venture Capital Firms
Registration is Complimentary. To register and for more information on the forum, please visit here: http://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2021london/