The Seafarers Hospital Society (SHS) has appointed Captain Kuba Szymanski as the new Chair of the Board of the...
Tag Archive for: charity
- Use of Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus (EEBD) and Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCABA)
- Full Members
- MarTrust launches new e-wallet and card to enhance seafarers’ welfare
- InterManager’s Letter to the Secretary General of the International Maritime Organization
- ARC Intelligence Report
- Record all enclosed space deaths urges InterManager as two more workers die
- InterManager Daily News 29.07.2022.
- Seanergy Maritime announced Approval of Listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market and Ex-Distribution for Spin-Off of United Maritime Corporation and additional share buybacks and Open-Market Stock Purchase plan by the CEO
- InterManager Daily News 28.06.2022.
- InterManager Daily News 27.06.2022.
- InterManager praises our “excellent people” on Day of the Seafarer, adding there is “room for improvement” in the treatment of our crews
BIMCO coronavirus Covid-19 crew crewmanagement Egypt enclosed spaces environment green shipping health IMO industry standards INS Vindyagiri InterManager keyworkers KPI Project Kuba Szymanski Lloyds List Maritime membership Nordlake pandemic performance monitoring Piracy Pirates president research Roberto Giorgi Russia safety Seafarer seafarers ship shipmanagement ship management Shipping Somalia teamwork training Ukraine vaccination video Videotel Warship Zirku