Sailors’ Society’s Wellness at Sea Conference (WASC)
Sailors’ Society’s Wellness at Sea Conference (WASC) on 16 March 2018, London.
Following the success of the inaugural Wellness at Sea Conference in Singapore earlier this year, the 2018 agenda will address crew wellness and how this impacts on the health of the ship – and ultimately the health of the ship owner’s balance sheet.
A must-attend event for ship owners and all those concerned with the recruitment and retention of crews, WASC 2018 will:
• feature presentations from industry and academic experts
• explore all aspects of crew wellness
• highlight how ship operations impact on crew morale and retention (including digital communications, ship safety and cyber awareness).
• feature live polls, breakout discussions and a panel debate
• offer networking opportunities with other industry leaders
Speakers include: Paddy Rodgers (Euronav), Stuart Edmonston (UKP&I Club), Drew Brandy (Inmarsat) and Dr. Rafael Lefkowitz (Yale University)
Date: 16 March 2018
Timings: 9:00-17:30, followed by a drinks reception
Venue: 99 City Road Conference Centre, London
Cost: early bird £75 plus VAT to 31/12/17 (£99 plus VAT thereafter)
Delegate passes include: pre-conference pastries, coffee breaks, buffet lunch, drinks reception and canapés
For more on the conference and to book your place visit: www.sailorssocietywasc.org