Port Finance International Asia
Port Finance International Asia http://portfinanceinternational.com/events/pfiasia
8 & 9 October 2013
Location: Suntec Convention Centre
ASEAN Port Expansion & Terminal Efficiency
In an increasingly competitive environment, the world’s ports and operators are under pressure to realize their full potential and ensure they are being managed and run as efficiently as possible. This highly focused event will investigate the challenges ahead for the region’s developing ports sector and look at key drivers and inhibitors to expansion and development.
With a detailed look at the issues, trends, outlook and solutions impacting ports and terminal development in the ASEAN region, key topics to be covered will include:
Commercial Outlook & Planning:
- Market intelligence on ASEAN ports expansions and developments
- Institutional & policy reforms
- Capacity crunch or crisis?
- Reclaim or rebuild?
- User/investor expectations
- Investment opportunities in the region
- Planning & ports – happy bedfellows?
- Port PPPs investment & financing
- What effects will the mega carriers/P3 Alliance have on the region’s ports?
- Shipping lines expectations from port operators
Addressing Operational Challenges:
- Transport capacity & efficiency planning
- Opportunities for re-design/expansion of existing ports & terminals
- Investment for infrastructure and operational equipment
- Integrated port solutions
- Innovative solutions to operational challenges
- Technologies for efficiency & optimization in terminals
- Complex IT project implementation
The agenda is currently being updated and will follow shortly. For more information please contact [email protected]
*Please note PFI reserves the right to amend the programme/speakers as necessary and without notice.