Intermanager members can save 20% using code FKT3643IM when booking CrewConnect Europe conference (18-20 May 2020, Leonardo Royal Hotel, Amsterdam).
CrewConnect Europe is the most comprehensive solutions-based event dedicated to crewing, marine education and training in Europe.
For the first time in its 11-year history, CrewConnect Europe will venture to one of the world’s key shipping hubs – Amsterdam – where the most influential figures in the crewing industry will gather together to equip and empower the people who power shipping, while exploring the key drivers that will shape the future of marine HR.
The key topics on the agenda include:
- Digital transformation and the paradox of automation
- Priorities for sustainable development, the workforce of the future, decarbonisation and the role of crew
- Fresh perspectives on STCW in digital age, talent management and the changing paradigm in MET
CrewConnect Europe is the only event of its kind which brings together the most influential names in the crewing and cruise industries under one roof every year.
Attend CruiseConnect Summit Europe from 19 to 20 May 2020 to find answers to the following questions:
- What is the future of the cruise industry in Europe?
- Who is at the forefront of innovation?
- How is the industry planning for a sustainable future and for growth?
- More importantly, how to do we make the transition from environmental stewardship as a training check list exercise to a change in behaviours?
The conference agenda will also feature a brand new pre-conference summit – Developing Leaders on Board for the Maritime Workplace of the Future.
View the full agenda and speaker line-up here.
Register online using Intermanager’s exclusive VIP code FKT3643IM to claim the 20% discount or contact the event organisers if you need assistance with your booking:
firstname.lastname@example.org; +44 (0) 20 7551 9620.