Capital Link’s 2nd Annual Decarbonization in Shipping Forum
Capital Link’s 2nd Annual Decarbonization in Shipping Forum will be held on Wednesday – Thursday, July 20 & 21, 2022 as a digital event from 12:00 – 3:00pm London allowing for a global audience to stay abreast of the most recent developments and updates undergoing the international Decarbonization agenda today.
The aim of the forum is to showcase the thought leadership and direction of the industry, the decisions being made across major stakeholder groups, and the challenges in getting to a net zero future.
The Forum will feature top Shipowners, regulators, charterers, financiers and others, who will address the most pertinent issues regarding transition to Decarbonization, such as alternative fuels, ships of the future, technology, and finally the cost.
- The Alternative Fuels Landscape
- The Complexities Around CII and SEEMP III
- Shipyards – What are Clients Ordering? Designing Ships of the Future
- Technology & Decarbonization
- Decarbonization: Shipowner, Investor & Charterer – Putting it All Together Industry Roundtable