7th Chemical and Product Tanker Conference
17-18 March 2015, London – 7th Chemical and Product Tanker Conference
Run in conjunction with the International Parcel Tankers Association (IPTA), the 7th Chemical & Product Tanker conference will once again provide shipowners and charterers with an in-depth view of the issues of the day. Freight markets & ship finance as well as key operational and legislative issues will be examined by an expert panel of speakers.
This event has become the annual gathering for all those involved in chemical and product shipping and includes a combination of conference. In addition to this, there is also a shale gas workshop on 19th March to learn about the impact of shale gas on trading patterns and vessel types.
Topics under the spotlight include:
– Chemical and product tanker market outlooks
– Proposed mandatory energy efficiency measures for shipping
– Impact of shale gas on trade and vessels
– Creative sources of ship finance
– Changes to cargo carriage requirements
– Bunkers – pricing, quality and testing