17th June 1200 Uk time – InterManager’s Executive Committee meeting
- Introduction and Welcome by the President
- Minutes of the previous meeting.
- Anti Competition Statement
The “InterManager – Anti-Trust / Anti-Competition Law” Policy statement had been circulated to attendees prior to the meeting. The meeting was asked if there was any objection to the Policy. No objections were raised.
- None received so far
- Whistle Blowing – project for InterManager
- Standard – update
- Anti corruption statement to be discussed / adjusted
- GDPR committee progress
- Members drive – update
- 60 minute members meetings – what’s next?
- Vaccination project – update
- How to assist members with Vaccination drives for seafarers in some countries
- How can IM approach some countries like – Singapore, Korea, Japan (following US example) to vaccinate seafarers
- Assistance from IMO / Flag States for leniency for extended contract/ delayed sign off
- Date of the next Executive Committee meeting
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app