12th Annual Capital Link Operational Excellence in Shipping Forum
With a 12-year track record it is the only Forum that showcases Operational Excellence in the Maritime Sector and explores Best Industry Practices across all major areas such as fleet management, technological innovation, crewing, energy efficiency and the environment, safety & security. Special attention will be paid to the continued operational challenges posed from the Covid-19 reality, to sustainability and ESG considerations and new challenges on ship safety, security and human resources.
The forum provides an interactive platform on the topic of Operational Excellence, Best Industry Practices and Sustainability linking shipping companies, charterers, government and non-government industry associations, classification societies, P&I Clubs, Registries, technology & service providers and the financial and investment community.
This year’s forum will once more feature industry leaders addressing a global audience.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS & AWARD PRESENTATION
OPENING KEYNOTE SPEAKER
Dr. Grahaeme Henderson, OBE
Chairman, Together in Safety
2022 CAPITAL LINK MARITIME SUSTAINABILITY AWARD
Introduction & Award Presentation by:
Mrs. Semiramis Paliou, CEO – Diana Shipping; President – HELMEPA
Mr. Jan Dieleman
President – Cargill Ocean Transportation; Chairman – Global Maritime Forum
- Addressing Industry Challenges – Enhancing Competitiveness, Efficiency, Safety & Sustainability
- Ministerial Roundtable – The State Of The Industry & The Road Ahead – The Role Of The State
- Safety – Moving Towards A Zero Incident Future
- The Human Factor – Recruiting, Competence Building & The Welfare Of Seafarers
- Alternative Pathways To Operational Excellence And Decarbonization
- Cybersecurity – Safeguarding The Safety And Security Of Your Operations
- Optimizing Fleet Management
- Fleet Renewal – A Necessity For Competitiveness & Decarbonization Despite The Uncertainties?