We are working on InterManager Conference in Cyprus.
Date has now been confirmed: 12th March 2020, please make sure you reserve it in your calendar.
As always we are able to offer it Free of Charge for our members and their invited guests, thanks to our sponsors.
Very first draft for your consideration and …inspiration:
- Accident investigation – How does the air industry manage to investigate without blaming aircraft crews?
- HR issues in air industry – are there any solution we can learn from?
- Artificial Intelligence – are we there yet?
- Digital Support Center – Member’s presentation
- Fires on the container ships – are we doing anything about it?
- Mental health – is there a problem? Can we be a solution? Panel Discussion
- HI- LO – does it work?
- Environment in 2020 – stick check after 72 days
- Ballast Water – close look
I am calling for your participation in forming agenda. This is YOUR conference. If you remember last hear we had 100 people on the waiting list, I suspect this year will be even more popular.
I would like to start closing the agenda within next 2 weeks please.
- Working on March Conference in Cyprus
- Tanker Operator article
- Working on CMA 2020
- 15th January – IMO – NCSR 7 – Captain Paddy McKnight attending, representing InterManager
- Criminalisation of seafarers
- Fires on containers ships
- HEIG – checklist
- Lifeboats – submission by RINA
- Work with MACN about their submission
- Working on 12th of March Conference
- Working on Executive Committee Conference
- Article for Hansa regarding Arctic Shipping
- Travel arrangements for the next month
- Setting up meetings
- Conference Deals for members – Capital Link, Informa, CMA
27.01.2020 – Crew Insurance – Meeting in London
03-05.02.2020 – Meetings in Poland regarding cadets and training, also taxation and insurance.
14-23.02.2020 – Skiing break (Austria)
02-06.03.2020- SSE 7 IMO, London, Capt. Paddy McKnight representing InterManager
11.03.2020 – Cyprus – InterManager Executive Committee Meeting
12.03.2020 – Cyprus – InterManager Conference
31.03 – 02.04.2020 CMA – President Bjorn Jebsen representing InterManager
“11th Annual Capital Link Greek Shipping Forum” – Thursday, February 20, 2020, Hilton Athens Hotel
Capital Link’s “11th Annual Capital Link Greek Shipping Forum” will take place on February 20, 2020 at the Hilton Athens Hotel in Athens, Greece. The Forum is organized in cooperation with the New York Stock Exchange and Nasdaq.
Bank of Communications Financial Leasing is the Lead Sponsor.
Greek shipping remains important to the maritime economy, constituting approximately 20 percent of the world’s shipping fleet. In spite of the volatile markets and economic downturn, Greek shipping professionals have consistently adapted to changing conditions, seeking out growth and opportunity rather than yielding to their circumstances.
The event will focus on three main areas:
- The current trends and outlook of the global economy and the main commodity, energy and shipping markets.
- The critical challenges the industry faces today related to geopolitical and regulatory developments, IMO 2020 options & strategies, marine engines & fuels and the transformational impact of technology.
- As usual, Maritime Finance will be the core subject with focus on bank finance, capital markets, alternative funding mechanisms and private equity. There will be particular attention to Asian Leasing alternatives including Chinese, Korean and Japanese leasing options and panel of prominent Chinese Leasing firms.
CAPITAL LINK GREEK SHIPPING LEADERSHIP AWARD
In the context of the forum, Mr. George Procopiou, Founder – Dynacom Tankers Management, Sea Traders – Dynagas, will receive the “Capital Link Greek Shipping Leadership Award”. We recognize Mr. George Procopiou for his long standing achievements and contribution to the Greek and Global Shipping Industry.
April 16-17, Singapore Women in Shipping 2020
A global forum series that brings together overachievers, gender champions and people leaders across the maritime network. With women’s contributions becoming increasingly recognised, be it on the leadership board or in challenging offshore positions, the shipping industry is working toward accelerating diversity & inclusion strategies and embracing the under-tapped pool of talents
Members of InterManager Receives 20% Discount using special codeP51552INTMGR20 or contact email@example.com for further information
Mt Kilimanjaro August 2020
We are taking on this giant of the world in August 2020 and looking for participants now so training can begin and to build a good plan for fundraising.
This is certainly one of life’s achievements and will not be forgotten easily!
Minimum sponsorship amount £5000
Brochure and video being created.
I hope you’re well, and join me in a canoe or a trek maybe?
+ 44 7712 404130
Capt. Kuba Szymanski
Mob: +44 7624 498 266