We are working on InterManager Conference in Cyprus.
Date has now been confirmed: 12th March 2020, please make sure you reserve it in your calendar.
As always we are able to offer it Free of Charge for our members and their invited guests, thanks to our sponsors.
Very first draft for your consideration and …inspiration:
- Accident investigation – How does the air industry manage to investigate without blaming aircraft crews?
- HR issues in air industry – are there any solution we can learn from?
- Artificial Intelligence – are we there yet?
- Digital Support Center – Member’s presentation
- Fires on the container ships – are we doing anything about it?
- Mental health – is there a problem? Can we be a solution? Panel Discussion
- Environment in 2020 – stick check after 72 days
I am calling for your participation in forming agenda. This is YOUR conference. If you remember last hear we had 100 people on the waiting list, I suspect this year will be even more popular.
I would like to start closing the agenda within next 2 weeks please.
- Working on March Conference in Cyprus
- Working on PR and Marketing Plan for next year and even longer horizon
- Interviewed for Lloyds List article
- Criminalization case of Capt. Lasota
- Preparation for InterManager Conference in Cyprus – March 2020 (details hopefully in next Dispatches)
- Cadets project
- New Years Interviews with several journalists
- Administration work
- Tanker Operator article
- Working on CMA 2020
- 15th January – IMO – NCSR 7 – Captain Paddy McKnight attending, representing InterManager
- Criminalisation of seafarers
- Fires on containers ships
- HEIG – checklist
- Lifeboats – submission by RINA
- Work with MACN about their submission
02-06.03.2020- SSE 7 IMO, London, Capt. Paddy McKnight representing InterManager
11.03.2020 – Cyprus – InterManager Executive Committee Meeting
12.03.2020 – Cyprus – InterManager Conference
31.03 – 02.04.2020 CMA – President Bjorn Jebsen representing InterManager
Mt Kilimanjaro August 2020
We are taking on this giant of the world in August 2020 and looking for participants now so training can begin and to build a good plan for fundraising.
This is certainly one of life’s achievements and will not be forgotten easily!
Minimum sponsorship amount £5000
Brochure and video being created.
I hope you’re well, and join me in a canoe or a trek maybe?
+ 44 7712 404130
Capt. Kuba Szymanski
Mob: +44 7624 498 266