I appreciate that this particular Captain works for the company which is not from the member company but believe this is absolutely irrelevant as we all could one day find ourselves in similar situation.
After all aren’t we supposed to be a VOICE OF SHIP MANAGEMENT INDUSTRY??
Therefore please participate in the petition below, and by the way you don’t have to be Polish
Was getting ready for:
While in Manila attended:
- Women in Shipping Summit – 18th November
- CrewConnect – 19th November
- Enclosed Space Campaign Awards night – 20th November
- Cruise Connect – 21st November
- IMO Assembly 31, which convenes on Monday 25 November, will meet primarily to elect a new Council for the next 2 years – Capt. Paddy McKnight attending
Capt. Paddy McKnight attending IMO Council representing InterManager
26-27th November 2019 London – Tanker Shipping & Trade Conference, Capt. Kuba Szymanski representing
28th NI Executive Board meeting – Capt. Kuba Szymanski attending
01.12 – 14.12 – Capt. Kuba Szymanski – Holiday in India J but Association continuous as usual.
Mt Kilimanjaro August 2020
We are taking on this giant of the world in August 2020 and looking for participants now so training can begin and to build a good plan for fundraising.
This is certainly one of life’s achievements and will not be forgotten easily!
Minimum sponsorship amount £5000
Brochure and video being created.
I hope you’re well, and join me in a canoe or a trek maybe?
+ 44 7712 404130
Capt. Kuba Szymanski
Mob: +44 7624 498 266