Work on BMP5
Work on ExCom meeting in Hamburg 22nd of May 2018
Administration Work from the Isle of Man
MEPC 72 – IMO – London – Capt. Paddy McKnight representing InterManager
BMP5 – ICS – London Max Williams representing InterManager
Preparation to ExCom in Hamburg 22 May 2018
25th Superintendency Course – Business School Isle of Man
24th April – Cyprus – Sustainable shipboard resources management project – NI and InterManager Deabte – Capt. Kuba Szymanski representing InterManager
Adopt a Ship
InterManager has joined the Cyprus Chamber of Shipping initiated campaign Adopt A Ship.
As of this week we have:
36 classes and 6 School Libraries in Poland, 2 Universities in Poland, 1 kindergarten in Poland; 3 orphanages in India – 35 ships
Anyone interested to learn more about Adopt A Ship project please get in touch with Capt. Kuba Szymanski email@example.com
ACI’s 20th Ballast Water Management Conference will be taking place in Vallejo, CA, USA on the 18th & 19th of April 2018. Please see the agenda hyperlinked here >> here-AGENDA
Below the standard MP agreement we would like to secure, the partnership that we generally have is a no cost, equal exposure opportunity. We would be willing to:
- Give conference discounted rates to your members/subscribers
- Hand out literature (magazines, journals, flyers, etc.) regarding your organisation at the conference
- Put your logo on our website with a direct link to you site
- Put your logo on the conference documentation (conference books, priority invitations, adverts, flyers, e-flyers, brochure that we send out to thousands of pre-qualified executives in our target audience)
All we ask in return is, please let us know which items are doable at your end:
- A calendar mention on your website + banner
- A newsletter listing
- An email broadcast to your database with conference information and details on the discount they are entitled
- Anything else you feel your organisation feel it can reasonably do to promote our conference as advert on magazine, list of people to invite on your behalf…
Already Confirmed Speakers Include:
- California State Lands Commission – Jonathan Thomson, Senior Environmental Scientist
- California State Lands Commission – Nicole Dobroski, Assistant Chief of the Marine Environmental Protection Division
- Crowley – J.K. Roy Choudhury – Director, Strategic Engineering
- DNV GL – Martin Olofsson – Senior Principal Engineer, Environmental Proteciotn
- FedNav Limited – Jereme Daoust – Manager, Owned Fleet
- Golden Bear Research Center – Christopher Brown, Scientific Program Manager
- Green Marine – Eleanor Kirtley – West Coast Program Manager
- INTERTANKO – Joseph J. Angelo, Deputy Managing Director
- Lake Carriers Association – Tom Rayburn, Director of Environmental and Regulatory Affairs
- Lake Superior Research Institute – Allegra Cangelosi, Senior Scientist Policy Analyst
- Lloyd’s Register Marine and Offshore – Ginger Carter, Americas Environmental & Sustainability Director
- Matson Navigation Company – Lisa Swanson, Director, Environmental Affairs
- Moss Landing Marine Laboratories – Nick Welschmeyer, Faculty Member
- Mouawad Consulting – Jad Mouawad, Owner
- NAMEPA – Carleen Lyden-Kluss, Co-Founder/Executive Director, IMO Ambassador
If you are interested please contact Rafael Krupa firstname.lastname@example.org
ANNOUNCING THE SPEAKER LINE-UP FOR MARITIME CIO FORUM HAMBURG ON 24 APRIL
Shipping is waking up to a new age where digitalisation is re-shaping the world and creating increased opportunity for development and innovation. Revolutionary concepts plus the evolution and advancement of existing platforms are providing unparalleled growth opportunities for shipping and related transport and supply chain infrastructure. However, achieving digital success requires knowledge and understanding, and an ability to drive your company’s digital thinking and transformation rather than be driven by it.
Returning to Hamburg on 24th April, we will investigate how we can harness these opportunities and will debate which are going to stick and really make a difference. We will ask how we can identify the real digital legacy in front of us and truly re-define digitalisation in maritime and transport.
Sessions will include:
- The Maritime Satcom Summit – Investigating the evolution of maritime mobility and connectivity
- Harnessing Cyber Resilience and Managing Risk – A look at maritime cyber security, safety and risk
- The iShipping Revolution – Redefining Digitalisation in Maritime
- Roundtable Discussion Groups – Focused on solutions and business strategy
Cathy Hodge, Event Director, Digital Ship
16th -17th May in Antwerp, Belgium.
The European Environmental Ports Conference 2018. The event will bring together senior representatives from the global port community and shipping companies, as well as environmental policy-makers, academic experts, consultants, and technology providers.
The two-day event features informative presentations on the very latest challenges, solutions and developments in reducing emissions, pollution and energy consumption, as well as engaging discussion around the exciting potential of co-operation and symbiosis.
InterManager members are entitled to a 15% discount on registration. To claim contact Cheryl Williams on + 44 (0)203 141 0623 / email@example.com and quote MEPe2MKT
23-24 May Hamburg – Crew Connect Hamburg.
Full Members please get in touch for VIP pass
Capt. Kuba Szymanski
Mob: +44 7624 498 266