Crewconnectivity Survey results are available from: http://www.crewconnectivity.com/
We are delighted to share InterManager’s member Futurenautics survey results. We are especially proud of PTC and Alpha Navigation for their support and assistance in getting their seafarers views seen and heard.
According to nearly 6 000 seafarers surveyed 75% of the seafarers surveyed have access to internet at sea. Best being offshore -81% and worst General Cargo Ships with 44%.
Internet connection is important for seafarers but not as important as being paid on time, having benefits for the family and having job security.
There is plenty of superb statistics in the 52 pages long report.
Preparing March issue of Dispatch
London – administration works
Adopt a Ship –2 new ships
16th March Sailors’ Society’s Wellness at Sea Conference (WASC) on 16 March 2018, London
Working on Seafarers DNA project
Articles for Safety at Sea and Informa
19th March – London – IMO – Ad hoc NGO meeting – Capt. Paddy McKnight representing InterManager
22nd March – London – NI – Executive Board meeting – Capt. Kuba Szymanski attending
Futurenautics Crewconnectivity Survey Launch in London – Capt. Kuba Szymanski representing
Launch of March Issue of Dispatch (Tomorrow – Thursday 29th)
Admin works on projects
Meeting with RightShip
Adopt a Ship
InterManager has joined the Cyprus Chamber of Shipping initiated campaign Adopt A Ship.
As of this week we have:
35 classes and 6 School Libraries in Poland, 2 Universities in Poland, 1 kindergarten in Poland; 3 orphanages in India – 35 ships
Anyone interested to learn more about Adopt A Ship project please get in touch with Capt. Kuba Szymanski [email protected]
ACI’s 20th Ballast Water Management Conference will be taking place in Vallejo, CA, USA on the 18th & 19th of April 2018. Please see the agenda hyperlinked here >> here-AGENDA
Below the standard MP agreement we would like to secure, the partnership that we generally have is a no cost, equal exposure opportunity. We would be willing to:
- Give conference discounted rates to your members/subscribers
- Hand out literature (magazines, journals, flyers, etc.) regarding your organisation at the conference
- Put your logo on our website with a direct link to you site
- Put your logo on the conference documentation (conference books, priority invitations, adverts, flyers, e-flyers, brochure that we send out to thousands of pre-qualified executives in our target audience)
All we ask in return is, please let us know which items are doable at your end:
- A calendar mention on your website + banner
- A newsletter listing
- An email broadcast to your database with conference information and details on the discount they are entitled
- Anything else you feel your organisation feel it can reasonably do to promote our conference as advert on magazine, list of people to invite on your behalf…
Already Confirmed Speakers Include:
- California State Lands Commission – Jonathan Thomson, Senior Environmental Scientist
- California State Lands Commission – Nicole Dobroski, Assistant Chief of the Marine Environmental Protection Division
- Crowley – J.K. Roy Choudhury – Director, Strategic Engineering
- DNV GL – Martin Olofsson – Senior Principal Engineer, Environmental Proteciotn
- FedNav Limited – Jereme Daoust – Manager, Owned Fleet
- Golden Bear Research Center – Christopher Brown, Scientific Program Manager
- Green Marine – Eleanor Kirtley – West Coast Program Manager
- INTERTANKO – Joseph J. Angelo, Deputy Managing Director
- Lake Carriers Association – Tom Rayburn, Director of Environmental and Regulatory Affairs
- Lake Superior Research Institute – Allegra Cangelosi, Senior Scientist Policy Analyst
- Lloyd’s Register Marine and Offshore – Ginger Carter, Americas Environmental & Sustainability Director
- Matson Navigation Company – Lisa Swanson, Director, Environmental Affairs
- Moss Landing Marine Laboratories – Nick Welschmeyer, Faculty Member
- Mouawad Consulting – Jad Mouawad, Owner
- NAMEPA – Carleen Lyden-Kluss, Co-Founder/Executive Director, IMO Ambassador
If you are interested please contact Rafael Krupa [email protected]
16th -17th May in Antwerp, Belgium.
The European Environmental Ports Conference 2018. The event will bring together senior representatives from the global port community and shipping companies, as well as environmental policy-makers, academic experts, consultants, and technology providers.
The two-day event features informative presentations on the very latest challenges, solutions and developments in reducing emissions, pollution and energy consumption, as well as engaging discussion around the exciting potential of co-operation and symbiosis.
InterManager members are entitled to a 15% discount on registration. To claim contact Cheryl Williams on + 44 (0)203 141 0623 / [email protected] and quote MEPe2MKT
23-24 May Hamburg – Crew Connect Hamburg.
Full Members please get in touch for VIP pass
Capt. Kuba Szymanski
Mob: +44 7624 498 266