Is your ship safe as it should be in today’s dangerous world? And are you doing enough to protect your ship, crew and cargo?
Today these are the questions asked of every shipowner, manager, operator and charterer around the world. This executive-level Summit, featuring some of the highest profile speakers in shipowning and ship management, will endeavour to provide some answers. Register now!
• There are major concerns that today’s seafarers are nothing more than a commodity. But how well do you know your crew and are they as competent as you hope they are? Is crew screening a necessity or an overreaction in today’s shipping environment?
• Shipowning and shipmanagement is as much about people as it is about processes. But is there a disconnect between the senior management and the crew?
• Putting today’s geo-political security threat into perspective. Where are the hotspots and the danger zones? And what about anti-corruption in shipping?
• Is international shipping really a target for global attack and, if so, how do you deal with a casualty that may involve multiple loss of life? Are today’s owners and managers really prepared for the worst, are you “MEDIA PREPARED?
• Casualty rates are dropping but is this due to great automation or better management? And what about cyber security and Big Data: are these the game changers?
• Today’s shipping industry is not immune to the global terrorist threat – be it physical or across the internet. But how prepared are today’s owners and managers as their ships enter politically-sensitive port regions? Can you be sure that the actions you take are enough to guarantee the safety of your ship and cargo?
A stellar line-up of speakers includes:
• Barry Stimpson, Managing Partner Singapore, Reed Smith
• Esben Poulsson, Chairman, International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) and President, Singapore Shipping Association (SSA)
• Nicholas F. Fisher, CEO, Masterbulk Pte Ltd
• Capt Kuba Szymanski, Secretary General, InterManager
• Capt Marc Nuytemans, Managing Director, Exmar Shipmanagement NV
• Gerardo Borromeo, President, InterManager and CEO, Philippine Transmarine Carriers (PTC)
• Lars Modin, Marine Operations Director – Asia Pacific, V.Ships
Whichever side of the shipping industry you represent, the frank discussion, lively debate and top-level networking at this year’s ISSS will inspire you and help your business. Click here to view the summit programme. https://www.shippinginnovation.com/international-shipowning-and-shipmanagement-summit-2016-programme/
Don’t miss this opportunity to join this influential gathering of shipping industry experts.
Register today! Click here for more information https://www.shippinginnovation.com/event/the-3rd-annual-international-shipowning-shipmanagement-summit/
PLEASE NOTE: Members of InterManager are eligible for a US$ 200 discount (Standard rate US$ 475 / Member rate US$ 275).
Strictly limited to 80 delegates, so book now to avoid disappointment. Please use the code INTERMANAGER2016 when prompted.
Reed Smith, Singapore is the venue for this year’s Summit. Click here for details https://www.reedsmith.com/Singapore/
Joint Event Organisers
Shipping Innovation Limited is an independent joint venture company that brings together two of the most experienced, creative, energetic and well-connected media companies in the maritime, transport and energy industries, Elaborate Communications Ltd and Petrospot Ltd.