The Club’s earlier LP Bulletins 546 – 10/07 and 647 – 7/09 warn members of the serious risks that can be associated with the carriage of iron ore fines loaded in Indian ports. Reports of serious incidents continue and include two vessels loaded with this product that have capsized in the last two to three months. At the present time the Club is dealing with 12 current cases involving this commodity. This has increased its concern over safety when shipping iron ore from this area and has prompted this additional and strengthened warning to Members.[Download not found]
Bulletin 660 Iron Ore Fines – India
At this meeting the MEPC found difficulty in making tangible progress on the issue of reduction in Greenhouse Gases...
Guidance on the survey and certification of compliance of ships with the requirement to transmit LRIT information.
MEPC.1/Circ 638 Interim Guidelines for the Application of the NOx Technical Code 2008, dated 17 Nov 2008admin,
MEPC58 adopted the NOx Technical Code 2008 interim guidelines until the code enters force on 01 July 2010.
The IMO’s Legal Committee (LEG) held its 99th session on Monday 16 through Friday 20 April 2012 under the...
The IMO Sub-Committee on Human Element, Training and Watchkeeping held its 3rd Session (HTW3) from Monday 1 through Friday...
- Use of Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus (EEBD) and Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCABA)
- Full Members
- MarTrust launches new e-wallet and card to enhance seafarers’ welfare
- InterManager’s Letter to the Secretary General of the International Maritime Organization
- ARC Intelligence Report
- IMO SUB-COMMITTEE ON POLLUTION PREVENTION AND RESPONSE 3 – 7 FEBRUARY 2014
- InterManager Daily News 01.07.2022.
- 30 June 2022 InterManager weekly video report
- InterManager Daily News 30.06.2022.
- InterManager Daily News 29.07.2022.
- Seanergy Maritime announced Approval of Listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market and Ex-Distribution for Spin-Off of United Maritime Corporation and additional share buybacks and Open-Market Stock Purchase plan by the CEO