InterManager report from the 39th session of IMO STW Sub Committee[Download not found]
STW39 (03-07 March 2008) Report
The IMO Sub-Committee on Navigation, Communications, Search and Rescue held its 2nd Session (NCSR2) from Monday 9 through Friday...
The secretary-general of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon has told the International Maritime Organization it has an important role...
The IMO’s Legal Committee held its 101st session from Monday 28 April to Friday 2 May 2014 under the...
The IMO Assembly held its 31st Session from Monday 25 November through Wednesday 4 December 2019 under the Presidency...
MEPC.1/Circ 638 Interim Guidelines for the Application of the NOx Technical Code 2008, dated 17 Nov 2008admin,
MEPC58 adopted the NOx Technical Code 2008 interim guidelines until the code enters force on 01 July 2010.
- Use of Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus (EEBD) and Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus (SCABA)
- Full Members
- MarTrust launches new e-wallet and card to enhance seafarers’ welfare
- InterManager’s Letter to the Secretary General of the International Maritime Organization
- ARC Intelligence Report
- Record all enclosed space deaths urges InterManager as two more workers die
- InterManager Daily News 29.07.2022.
- Seanergy Maritime announced Approval of Listing on the Nasdaq Capital Market and Ex-Distribution for Spin-Off of United Maritime Corporation and additional share buybacks and Open-Market Stock Purchase plan by the CEO
- InterManager Daily News 28.06.2022.
- InterManager Daily News 27.06.2022.
- InterManager praises our “excellent people” on Day of the Seafarer, adding there is “room for improvement” in the treatment of our crews